Sökning: "radiation dosimetry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 72 avhandlingar innehållade orden radiation dosimetry.
1. Dosimetry and radiation quality in fast-neutron radiation therapy A study of radiation quality and basic dosimetric properties of fast-neutrons for external beam radiotherapy and problems associated with corrections of measured charged particle cross-sectionsDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för medicin och vård
Sammanfattning : The dosimetric properties of fast-neutron beams with energies ≤80 MeV were explored using Monte Carlo techniques. Taking into account transport of all relevant types of released charged particles (electrons, protons, deuterons, tritons, 3He and α particles) pencil-beam dose distributions were derived and used to calculate absorbed dose distributions. LÄS MER
2. Quantification Methods for Clinical Studies in Nuclear Medicine - Applications in AMS, PET/CT and SPECT/CTDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, dept. of Medical Radiation Physics
Sammanfattning : An essential part of the development of new radiopharmaceuticals for use in diagnostic nuclear medicine is the determination of its biokinetic properties. The uptake and turn-over of the radiopharmaceutical in the source organs is of great interest since this could determine whether the radiopharmaceutical would be suitable for clinical use or not. LÄS MER
3. Key Data for the Reference and Relative Dosimetry of Radiotherapy and Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology BeamsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Accurate dosimetry is a fundamental requirement for the safe and efficient use of radiation in medical applications. International Codes of Practice, such as IAEA TRS-398 (2000) for radiotherapy beams and IAEA TRS-457 (2007) for diagnostic radiology beams, provide the necessary formulation for reference and relative dosimetry and the data required for their implementation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Radiation Physics, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Gel dosimetry was used together with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to measure three-dimensional absorbed dose distributions in radiation therapy. Two different dosimeters were studied: ferrous- and monomer gel, based on the principles of radiation-induced oxidation and polymerisation, respectively. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The prognosis for patients diagnosed with disseminated cancer is often poor. Radioimmunotherapy (RIT) is a new approach to treat disseminated disease. The aim is to target tumor cells with monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) labeled with radionuclides which release cytotoxic particle radiation upon decay. The radionuclide 211At, with half-life 7. LÄS MER