Sökning: "Radiopharmaceutical technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden Radiopharmaceutical technology.
1. Ensuring the intended volume is given the intended absorbed dose in radiotherapy: Managing geometric variations and treatment hazardsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Radiation Physics, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Methods for ensuring that the intended volume receives the intended absorbed dose in radiotherapy have been investigated. In order to optimise radiation treatment of cancer, geometric variations in the treatment chain need to be controlled. Furthermore, hazards potentially leading to unintended irradiation need to be controlled. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Helene Jönsson, Swedish Radiation Protection Authority, SE-171 16 Stockholm, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Radioiodine therapy of hyperthyroidism is the most frequently performed radiopharmaceutical therapy. To calculate the activity of 131-I to be administered for giving a certain absorbed dose to the thyroid, the mass of the thyroid and the individual biokinetic data, normally in the form of uptake and biologic half-time, have to be determined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : Background: During the last 20 years both in vitro and in vivo models have been developed for studies of the cell killing characteristics of low energy electrons, e.g. Auger electrons. This thesis deals with radiobiological effects of radiation from indium isotopes in V79 cells in vitro (Paper I-III) and the rat testis in vivo (Paper IVV). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Helen Gustavsson, Department of Medical Radiation Physics, Malmö University Hospital, SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : In many radiotherapy applications, true three-dimensional dosimetry with good spatial resolution that can be achieved in a single measurement would be of great value. Polymer gel dosimetry fulfils many of the demands on such a system. In this study, methods to facilitate the implementation of gel dosimetry have been investigated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Cecilia Hindorf, Dept. of Medical Radiation Physics, Lund University Hospital, SE-221 85 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Internal dosimetry deals with the assessment of absorbed dose for radionuclides distributed inside the body. The absorbed dose is in its turn used for correlation with the biological effect caused by the irradiation. LÄS MER