Sökning: "Radiofarmaceutisk teknik"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden Radiofarmaceutisk teknik.
1. Photon Dose Calculations in a Fluence-Based Treatment Planning System: Data Processing, Implementation and Validation
Sammanfattning : The accuracy of dose calculations for various aspects of a treatment planning system (TPS) using an energy fluence beam modelling has been evaluated. The investigated TPS uses a beam model, which separates the energy fluence into a number of sources in the treatment head. LÄS MER
2. Ensuring the intended volume is given the intended absorbed dose in radiotherapy: Managing geometric variations and treatment hazardsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Radiation Physics, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Methods for ensuring that the intended volume receives the intended absorbed dose in radiotherapy have been investigated. In order to optimise radiation treatment of cancer, geometric variations in the treatment chain need to be controlled. Furthermore, hazards potentially leading to unintended irradiation need to be controlled. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Helen Gustavsson, Department of Medical Radiation Physics, Malmö University Hospital, SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : In many radiotherapy applications, true three-dimensional dosimetry with good spatial resolution that can be achieved in a single measurement would be of great value. Polymer gel dosimetry fulfils many of the demands on such a system. In this study, methods to facilitate the implementation of gel dosimetry have been investigated. LÄS MER
4. MRI evaluation and image processing in gel dosimetry. A study of selected MRI properties and image processing in 3D gel dosimetryDetta är en avhandling från Department of Radiation Physics, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Gel dosimetry is a new dosimetry method applied in radiation therapy. Gel dosimeters consist of a radiation sensitive gel, which can integrate absorbed doses from several radiation sources or beams. The dose to the gel can be evaluated by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), a procedure that is the focus of the present thesis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : Background: During the last 20 years both in vitro and in vivo models have been developed for studies of the cell killing characteristics of low energy electrons, e.g. Auger electrons. This thesis deals with radiobiological effects of radiation from indium isotopes in V79 cells in vitro (Paper I-III) and the rat testis in vivo (Paper IVV). LÄS MER