Sökning: "environmental gradient"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 168 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental gradient.
1. Biomarkers in perch (Perca fluviatilis) used in environmental monitoring of the Stockholm recipient and background areas in the Baltic SeaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för tillämpad miljövetenskap (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports the results of biomarker measurements in three environmental monitoring projects. In the first project, which was part of the Swedish national environmental monitoring, biomarkers were measured annually in female perch (Perca fluviatilis) in two background areas in the Baltic Sea during 1988–2000, resulting in a unique 13-year series of measurements. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kemi
Sammanfattning : Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins (PCDDs) and dibenzofurans (PCDFs), and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) have been assigned toxic equivalency factors (TEFs). These compounds are today routinely analysed with sophisticated analytical techniques. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Centre for Environmental and Climate Research (CEC)
Sammanfattning : Soil salinization is a pressing agricultural problem in many areas of the world, particularly in areas heavily reliant on irrigation agriculture. While the negative effects of salinity on crop plants have been widely studied, its effects on soil microorganisms have received less attention, and the impact of soil salinity on both microbial community structure and functioning is not well understood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Mikael Gyllström, Limnology, Ecology Building, S-223 62, Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes how influences, such as top down and bottom up forces, shape zooplankton communities in shallow lakes. I have also extended the traditional food-web theory by investigating the effects of climate on total biomass, taxonomic composition, and temporal properties of zooplankton communities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Chemical exposure in humans rarely consists of a single chemical. The everyday exposure is characterized by thousands of chemicals mainly present at low levels. Despite that fact, risk assessment of chemicals is carried out on a chemical-by-chemical basis although there is a consensus that this view is too simplistic. LÄS MER