Sökning: "quality assurance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 148 avhandlingar innehållade orden quality assurance.
1. Improved Quality Assurance of Fatigue Loaded Structures - The Necessary Shift from Technology Focus towards Information Driven Weld Evaluation
Sammanfattning : The research has shown that the insufficient use of process information leads to unnecessary and costly safety margins in each step of production. This is, in short term, affecting the productivity of the company. Even more serious is the effect that insufficient use of process information has on product and process development in the long term. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Juvenes Print
Sammanfattning : Higher education is facing a range of major challenges during the twenty-first century. Personalised, flexible and open learning are considered among the driving forces, thus, issues of quality must be urgently addressed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this study was to identify strategic and clinical quality indicators in surgical nursing care. The methods used were a literature review, focus group interviews and a survey with a questionnaire. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Smart grids are proposed to integrate renewable energy and to improve the efficiency of power system operation. The challenges of integrating renewable energy are the inherent fluctuations of generation which are difficult to predict which may lead to challenges to the safe operation of power systems. LÄS MER
5. Quality of health care : Patient and staff perspectives : a study of changes 1992-1996 with special reference to diagnosis related groupsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : By the early 90s, some Swedish county councils initiated market-oriented steering mechanisms to meet increasing demands for cost efficiency. Among these was the County Council of Gävleborg. The U.S. LÄS MER