Sökning: "magnetic resonance imaging"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 558 avhandlingar innehållade orden magnetic resonance imaging.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The medical imaging technology called MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) stems from a blind measurement technology which was further developed in research and practice to enable seeing into the inner body. Vision with MRI was open-ended, and it was developed and tamed in a context of fragmented medical perspectives on the body and on technology. LÄS MER
2. Multidimensional magnetic resonance imaging : new methods for analysis of cardiovascular dynamicsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular flow and motion occur in three-dimensional (3D) space and vary dynamically over the cardiac cycle. The description of these complicated patterns using non-invasive imaging requires new tools for data acquisition, processing and visualization. LÄS MER
3. Diffusion tensor magnetic resonance imaging of the brain Tractography analysis with application in healthy individuals and patientsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In study 1, thirty-eight healthy controls were used for optimization of the method. Fifteen patients with progressive supranuclear palsy and an equal number of age-matched healthy controls underwent diffusion tensor MRI and were then investigated and compared groupwise. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Medical Faculty, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The use of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) in the radiotherapy (RT) treatment planning workflow is increasing. MRI offers superior soft-tissue contrast compared to Computed Tomography (CT) and therefore improves the accuracy in target volume definitions. LÄS MER
5. Cerebral blood flow distribution, collateral function and pulsatility in healthy and in patients with symptomatic carotid stenosis a magnetic resonance imaging approachDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: For the detection and treatment of early cerebral vascular disease it is of paramount importance to first understand the normal physiology of the cerebral vasculature, and subsequently, to understand how and when pathology can develop from that. This is especially important as the population above 65 years of age is increasing and aging itself is an established risk factor for the development of cerebral vascular disease. LÄS MER