Sökning: "magnetic resonance imaging"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 539 avhandlingar innehållade orden magnetic resonance imaging.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The medical imaging technology called MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) stems from a blind measurement technology which was further developed in research and practice to enable seeing into the inner body. Vision with MRI was open-ended, and it was developed and tamed in a context of fragmented medical perspectives on the body and on technology. LÄS MER
2. Multidimensional magnetic resonance imaging : new methods for analysis of cardiovascular dynamicsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular flow and motion occur in three-dimensional (3D) space and vary dynamically over the cardiac cycle. The description of these complicated patterns using non-invasive imaging requires new tools for data acquisition, processing and visualization. LÄS MER
3. Diffusion tensor magnetic resonance imaging of the brain Tractography analysis with application in healthy individuals and patientsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In study 1, thirty-eight healthy controls were used for optimization of the method. Fifteen patients with progressive supranuclear palsy and an equal number of age-matched healthy controls underwent diffusion tensor MRI and were then investigated and compared groupwise. LÄS MER
4. Cerebral blood flow distribution, collateral function and pulsatility in healthy and in patients with symptomatic carotid stenosis a magnetic resonance imaging approachDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: For the detection and treatment of early cerebral vascular disease it is of paramount importance to first understand the normal physiology of the cerebral vasculature, and subsequently, to understand how and when pathology can develop from that. This is especially important as the population above 65 years of age is increasing and aging itself is an established risk factor for the development of cerebral vascular disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Radiology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aims of this study were: to compare the cartilaginous outline of the femoral head obtained on arthrograms with those on MR images and to correlate it to the bony head outlines on conventional radiograps; to study early, postoperative cartilaginous and bony remodeling of the femoral head, after proximal femoral varus derotation extension osteotomy, with MR imaging and conventional radiography; to describe signal abnormalities on MR images in the femoral epiphysis, their location, extent and restitution over time; to evaluate the degree and persistence of synovitis in the hip joint by MR imaging; to analyze the metaphyseal histology and to correlate it to the signal intensity on the MR images in the corresponding biopsy region. Results and conclusions: MR imaging and arthrography define the shape of the femoral head cartilage equally well. LÄS MER