Sökning: "participatory action research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 105 avhandlingar innehållade orden participatory action research.
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : System Dynamics simulation is a computer-aided approach to policy analysis and design, often carried out by external experts in simulation. System Dynamics is particularly useful in complicated and complex situations, such as healthcare. However, research has shown that few models in healthcare are implemented. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ergonomics and Aerosol Technology, Department of Design Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis tells the initiation story of a computer visualization methodology and a participatory engineering methodology. The two methodologies are tightly coupled and for the purpose of this thesis, as a unit, named Computer Visualization in Par-ticipatory Engineering (VIPE). LÄS MER
3. HOUSE MASTER SCHOOL: Career Model for Education and Training in Integrated and Sustainable Conservation of Built EnvironmentsDetta är en avhandling från Ergonomics and Aerosol Technology, Department of Design Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Based on a participatory action research methodology and approach (AR), this dissertation explores the core theoretical problems and opportunities of education and learning for sustainable development (ESD) within the cross-disciplinary area of integrated and sustainable conservation of built environments. The main purpose has been to develop an epistemological framework for integrated lifelong learning, ethics and advanced research (R&D) and to provide a new sustainable education and career model for the field to be applied in the Dalecarlia region and on a national level within the Swedish construction industry at large; i. LÄS MER
4. Participatory approaches to strengthening district health managers' capacity Ugandan and global experiencesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Introduction:Residents of low in-come countries have persistently suffered poor health outcomes, modest progress made over time notwithstanding. Weak health systems are one of the key reasons for the less than optimum progress. These health systems are constrained by inadequately equipped managers who play a main role in curbing this progress. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Companies need to develop more sustainable products that fit into future more sustainable markets. For this reason, the integration of sustainability considerations is needed in the early stages of product development, where a major part of the sustainability performance of a final product is determined. LÄS MER