Sökning: "process consultation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 avhandlingar innehållade orden process consultation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Ingvar Ovhed, Grytstigen 1, SE-37160 Lyckeby
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular disease prevention has been a challenge for research for decades. The studies of this thesis were designed to investigate the role of health professionals in everyday clinical work based upon the concept of comprehensive primary care consultation. LÄS MER
2. Sick-listing - attitudes and doctors' practice : With special emphasis on sick-listing practice in primary health careDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to describe attitudes and doctors' practice regarding the sick-listing process. Using a questionnaire distributed among newly sick-listed patients, their doctors,employers and officials at the National Health Insurance office it was found that the patients held a more positive view on the beneficial effects of sick-listing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : System Dynamics simulation is a computer-aided approach to policy analysis and design, often carried out by external experts in simulation. System Dynamics is particularly useful in complicated and complex situations, such as healthcare. However, research has shown that few models in healthcare are implemented. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Community Medicine, Malmö University Hospital
Sammanfattning : During the 20th century, the development of biomedical knowledge and the demographical changes have increased the needs and demands for health care in industrialised countries. Illness without evidence of disease and fear of disease are often the reasons for seeking medical care. LÄS MER
5. Communication in Patient Involvement in Decision making : Examples from consultations on atrial fibrillationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : AbstractBackground: Further knowledge is needed regarding communication that occurs in practice between patients with atrial fibrillation (AF) and health professionals in consultations to understand the issue of patient involvement in treatment decisions.Overall aim: The overall aim of this thesis is to contribute knowledge on communication between patients and health professionals (cardiology nurses and cardiologists), focussing on how they create involvement in decision making in consultations. LÄS MER