Sökning: "lifelong learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 avhandlingar innehållade orden lifelong learning.
1. Lifelong learning The social impact of digital villages as community resource centres on disadvantaged womenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this research was to enhance the understanding of what affects the social impact of ICT in lifelong learning on disadvantaged women.In contributing to the field of social informatics, this research employs behavioural theories as strategy and analytic possibilities. LÄS MER
2. Career as an experiential learning voyage Development of experiential assessment methodology in a lifelong learning contextDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This research is in the management discipline, more specifically in human resource management concerned with staffing. It examines a relatively new phenomenon: career changes by a special cadre of individuals who have advanced education and training, perhaps a doctoral degree in sciences, humanities, or engineering, and who, at the dusk of their careers, became entrepreneurial and strive to switch from an executive position in business to an academic post or vice versa. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för internationell pedagogik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine the relationship between lifelong learning, intergenerational learning and social capital by reporting on an analysis of the concepts and an investigation of one instance of intergenerational interaction, namely “the granddad programme” – an intervention project run by a limited number of schools in the Stockholm area. The theoretical background concerns both the lifelong perspectiveand the lifewide perspective of learning across the lifespan. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : avdelningen för internationell och jämförande pedagogik
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a collection of five independent but closely related studies. The overall purpose is to approach the analysis of learning outcomes from a perspective that combines three major elements, namely lifelonglifewide learning, human capital, and the benefits of learning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : Living with diabetes, as a lifelong illness, is interlaced with learning and to face continual changes. However, the role of time in this learning process is not yet well understood. The overall aim of the thesis was to gain a deepened understanding of learning to live with diabetes for those recently diagnosed and over a three year period. LÄS MER