Sökning: "medication reconciliation"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden medication reconciliation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Clinical Chemistry and Pharmacology, Dept of Laboratory Medicine
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to investigate whether a structured and systematic approach on improving pharmacotherapy in the elderly (the LIMM-model) would lead to a more appropriate and accurate drug use in the elderly. The elderly use many drugs and are more prone to suffer from adverse drug reaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Kalmar : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Background: The purpose of drug treatment is to reduce morbidity and mortality, and to improve health-related quality of life. However, there are frequent problems associated with drug treatment, especially among the elderly. LÄS MER
3. Improving the Quality and Safety of Drug Use in Hospitalized Elderly Assessing the Effects of Clinical Pharmacist Interventions and Identifying Patients at Risk of Drug-related Morbidity and MortalityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Older people admitted to hospital are at high risk of rehospitalization and medication errors. We have demonstrated, in a randomized controlled trial, that a clinical pharmacist intervention reduces the incidence of revisits to hospital for patients aged 80 years or older admitted to an acute internal medicine ward. LÄS MER
4. Effects of Clinical Pharmacists' Interventions on Drug-Related Hospitalisation and Appropriateness of Prescribing in Elderly PatientsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to evaluate clinical pharmacist interventions with the focus on methods aiming to improve the quality of drug therapy and increase patient safety. Adverse drug events caused by medication errors, suboptimal dosages and inappropriate prescribing are common causes of drug-related morbidity and mortality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Omvårdnad
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to describe, explore and illuminate inner strength among the oldest old. The thesis has a salutogenic perspective where strengths and health are in the foreground instead of weakness and ill health. The thesis is part of The Umeå 85+ study and comprises four studies with both quantitative and qualitative data. LÄS MER