Sökning: "hospital discharge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 247 avhandlingar innehållade orden hospital discharge.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest A Study of Education in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and its Effects on Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes among Healthcare Professionals and Survival of In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest PatientsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigated whether outcome after in-hospital cardiac arrest patients could be improved by a cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) educational intervention focusing on all hospital healthcare professionals.Annually in Sweden, approximately 3000 in-hospital patients suffer a cardiac arrest in which CPR is attempted, and which 900 will survive. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Nursing, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to describe eating difficulties and interventions to improve eating among elderly patients, especially those with stroke, to make comparisons between patients with dysphagia and those without (Papers I & II), those with and without assisted eating (Paper IV), and to analyse the relation between eating difficulties, nutritional status (Papers II-V), pressure ulcers (Paper IV), length of hospital stay and levels of independent living when discharged (Paper V). Eating difficulties were mainly assessed using structured observations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Clinical Chemistry and Pharmacology, Dept of Laboratory Medicine
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to investigate whether a structured and systematic approach on improving pharmacotherapy in the elderly (the LIMM-model) would lead to a more appropriate and accurate drug use in the elderly. The elderly use many drugs and are more prone to suffer from adverse drug reaction. LÄS MER
5. Att göra abstrakta begrepp och komplexa situationer konkreta en avhandling om deltagarbaserad aktionsforskning i svensk vård och omsorgDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation covers the subject of how abstract concepts and complex situations can be concretized through research together with practitioners. The dissertation is based on four empirical studies. The researcher role, the practitioner participation and the methods for data collection and analysis have varied. LÄS MER