Sökning: "patient drug counseling"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden patient drug counseling.
1. Improving the Quality and Safety of Drug Use in Hospitalized Elderly Assessing the Effects of Clinical Pharmacist Interventions and Identifying Patients at Risk of Drug-related Morbidity and MortalityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Older people admitted to hospital are at high risk of rehospitalization and medication errors. We have demonstrated, in a randomized controlled trial, that a clinical pharmacist intervention reduces the incidence of revisits to hospital for patients aged 80 years or older admitted to an acute internal medicine ward. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Drug-related morbidity and mortality represent a major problem to patients, public health and society. Hence, there is a need to do more research in patients' medication practices and to find ways to improve the use of drugs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Community Medicine, Malmö University Hospital
Sammanfattning : Scientific evidence of the causal relationship between high blood cholesterol and risk for coronary heart disease prompted extensive professional and public interest in practical application in the 1980's. Among other things, national guidelines for lipid lowering were published in Sweden in 1988. Mass media covered the topic extensively. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Oncology, Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Approximately 7000 women are diagnosed and 1500 women die from breast cancer in Sweden every year. The aim of this thesis was to study the interplay of polymorphisms, hormone levels, lifestyle, and the use of concomitant medication in relation to risk and prognosis in two cohorts: one composed of young healthy women from high-risk breast cancer families and the other of breast cancer patients from the general population. LÄS MER
5. Enhanced Antiretroviral treatment support in relation to Quality of Life and Virological failure in low income setting : A cluster randomized controlled trial in Quang Ninh, VietnamDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Background Antiretroviral therapy (ART) has become more widely available in Vietnam since 2005. However, up to now, very little is known about characteristics of people living with HIV (PLHIV) at ART initiation including factors influencing ART adherence. LÄS MER