Sökning: "continuity of patient care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 avhandlingar innehållade orden continuity of patient care.
1. Case management for older persons with multi-morbidity. Experiences of an intervention from the perspectives of older persons, family members, case managers and health and social care staff membersDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Complex health systems make it difficult to ensure a continuity of care for older persons with multi-morbidity, and risk fragmented care. Fragmented care could affect the quality and safety of the care provided. Case management could provide an approach to counteract this unfavourable situation. LÄS MER
2. Aspects of cost-effectiveness and feasibility of implementations for care of depressed persons in primary care - internet-based treatment and care manager organisationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Depression is a major source of human suffering and a growing challenge for societies worldwide. The lion’s share of depressed persons in Sweden are diagnosed and treated in primary care. There is an urgent need for new ways of treating and cooperating within and between care levels. LÄS MER
3. Acute postoperative and cancer-related pain management, Patients´ experiences and perceptions in relation to health-related quality of life and the multidimensionality of painDetta är en avhandling från Barbro Boström, School of Social and Health Sciences, Halmstad University, Box 823, S-301 18 Halmstad, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in Swedish Vård och behandling av akut postoperativ och cancer-relaterad smärta: Patienters erfarenheter och uppfattningar i förhållande till hälsorelaterad livskvalitet och smärtans dimensioner Trots att det finns effektiva behandlingsmetoder för patienter med postoperativ smärta och cancer-relaterad smärta så lider många patienter av smärta. Denna avhandling beskriver patienter med postoperativ smärta samt patienter inom palliativ vård med cancer-relaterad smärta samt deras erfarenheter och uppfattningar av vård och behandling, med avseende på hälsorelaterad livskvalitet och smärtans dimensioner. LÄS MER
4. Specialized palliative home care teams Complementary perspectives of team functions and influences on patients and familiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Persons with life-threatening illness are increasingly being cared for and dying at home. Palliative care strives to cater to multiple dimensions such as physical, psychosocial and spiritual or existential, and meeting these needs in patients and families requires multiple competencies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to assess the quality of life and quality of care from a patient perspective, in relation to IVF treatment. This was done by: - assessing infertile couples’ short-term emotional responses to their first IVF treatment, the relationship between partners at different stages of the first treatment, and differences/similarities between the reactions of men and women as to whether or not a pregnancy was achieved - investigating whether a male infertility diagnosis had any influence on men’s experience of infertility and its treatment, view of life, relationships, self-image and psychological well-being, when compared with men in couples where the diagnosis was female, mixed or unexplained infertility - developing a validated instrument (QPP-IVF) for measuring patient-centered quality of care in an IVF-programme for both men and women - investigating patient-centered quality of care during IVF treatments as evaluated by men and women Method: Papers I and II were part of a prospective, longitudinal study carried out between 1999 and 2002 at the Reproductive Medicine Unit, Sahlgrenska University Hospital. LÄS MER