Sökning: "food and meal culture"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden food and meal culture.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four studies reflecting information and education on food and meals at different levels of society. The educational efforts are directed towards everyday family practices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to study what role the Swedish school meal has as a public meal in Swedish culture. An additional aim is to study the meal patterns of children, including the school meal.An ethnological questionnaire with 192 informants was used to study people’s perceptions and memories of the school meal. LÄS MER
3. The construction of food and meal culture for political and commercial ends : EU-summits, rural businesses and World ExhibitionsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how cultural values of food and meal culture were expressed and used by professional agents. The overall aim was to analyse and synthesise the interpretation and creation by professionals in commercial food and meal production of what they defined as a local, regional or national food and meal culture. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present thesis was to study the meal situation in geriatric care, focusing on cultural, social, psychological and nutritional qualities of the meals for the patients as well as caring strategies and actions performed at meals by the nursing staff.The studies were carried out in a rehabilitation and long-term care clinic providing geriatric care. LÄS MER
5. Koka sjuda steka Ett sociokulturellt perspektiv på matlagning i hem- och konsumentkunskap på grundsärskolanDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In Swedish schools, the subject Home Economics (HE) is the formal setting for teaching and learning about food and how to cook. All students are obliged to learn HE, but in schools for students with mild intellectual disabilities (ID) students are offered four times as much teaching in the subject than students in regular schools. LÄS MER