Sökning: "Psykiatri avhandlingar"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 355 avhandlingar innehållade orden Psykiatri avhandlingar.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Klinisk vetenskap
Sammanfattning : Schizophrenia is one of the most severe mental disorders. Heredity is accepted as a major causative factor. To find molecular mechanisms behind schizophrenia, patient materials with reliable and valid diagnoses must be identified. LÄS MER
2. Violent offenders with schizophrenia quantitative and qualitative studies focusing on the family of originDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Klinisk vetenskap
Sammanfattning : The focus of the thesis is on violent offenders with schizophrenia and their relatives. The aims were to explore incidence of violent crimes, the extent to which family members were victims, to investigate individual background factors among violent offenders, and to identify psychotic symptoms and triggering factors associated with fatal violence. LÄS MER
3. Studies on Quality of Life : A Methodological Perspective on the Definition and Measurement of the Good Life in Patients with Psychiatric IllnessDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: In social sciences the quality of life (QOL) concept is often connected with efforts to evaluate welfare and well being. In medicine QOL is frequently used as a complement to evaluations of cure. In psychiatry QOL is of special importance because many patients have to endure long periods of illness. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this investigation was to determine the frequency of psychopathy and examine the co-morbidity pattern in a forensic psychiatric population in Sweden. In addition, possible biological markers were evaluated. The research subjects were 61 non-psychotic men, admitted for forensic psychiatric investigations in Uppsala during 1992 - 1994. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: Several studies have reported socioeconomic, socio-demographic factors, including violence against women to be associated with depression among women, but knowledge in the area among women living under extreme poverty in developing countries remains scarce. Relationship between intimate partner violence and women’s literacy in societies where violence is normative is complex, there are only limited data describing this difference in the distribution of violence exposure by residency and literacy. LÄS MER