Sökning: "cultural geography"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 117 avhandlingar innehållade orden cultural geography.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with the rise of new industries through entrepreneurial activities. The aim is to investigate how differences in contexts might encourage or discourage entrepreneurial activities. This contextualization of entrepreneurship enhanced our understanding of when, how and why entrepreneurial activities happen. LÄS MER
2. The Tragedy of Ordinarity Culture Constraints on Sustainable Development Based on Public TransportDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis consists of two free-standing papers and a linking essay that links the papers by articulating an overall research aim and common theoretical background. The research aim is kept general and focuses on the role public transport can play in sustainable development. LÄS MER
3. Managing Migrant Workers moral economies of temporary labour in the Swedish IT and wild berry industriesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Temporary migrant workers and circular migration constitute a growing global phenomenon as the management of migration becomes increasingly important to policymakers. This thesis takes academic discussions on citizenship and migration as its starting point, and examines the role of employers in terms of defining temporary migrant workers and their role in the Swedish labour market. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Christina Scholten, Lenngrens v. 2, 245 32 Staffanstorp
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with questions concerning the different strategies women adopt in order to support themselves when they become unemployed in rural areas. One strategy is to start a business of one's one, a strategy supported and called for by the Swedish Government, especially during the 1990s economic recession. LÄS MER
5. Populärmusik, kluster och industriell konkurrenskraft En ekonomisk-geografisk studie av svensk musikindustriDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The economic importance of design-intensive and cultural-products industries has grown in recent decades. One case in point is Sweden, where internationally competitive industries have emerged in areas such as multimedia, fashion, and music. LÄS MER