Sökning: "sustainable transport"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 212 avhandlingar innehållade orden sustainable transport.
1. The Tragedy of Ordinarity Culture Constraints on Sustainable Development Based on Public TransportDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis consists of two free-standing papers and a linking essay that links the papers by articulating an overall research aim and common theoretical background. The research aim is kept general and focuses on the role public transport can play in sustainable development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The trend of growing road freight transport causes significant negative impacts on the society, economy and environment. A substantial share of the road freight sector’s externalities is imposed on urban areas because cities are the main destination for freight flows either for production, consumption or for transfer to other locations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : It has been argued that for the management of complex issues such as sustainability, which transcend traditional policy sectors and require coordination between several different interests and actors, policymaking depends upon collaboration and integration processes between different sectors and tiers of government. The overall aim of this thesis is therefore to study how and why (or why not) policy integration processes are being developed in regional policymaking and what this means for the achievement of sustainable transport. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Electric vehicles can play an important role in a future sustainable road transport system and many Swedish politicians would like to see them implemented faster. This is likely desirable to reach the target of a fossil independent vehicle fleet in Sweden by 2030 and a greenhouse gas neutral Swedish society no later than 2050. LÄS MER
5. Towards sustainable urban transportation Test, demonstration and development of fuel cell and hybrid-electric busesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Several aspects make today’s transport system non-sustainable:• Production, transport and combustion of fossil fuels lead to global and local environmental problems.• Oil dependency in the transport sector may lead to economical and political instability. LÄS MER