Sökning: "Central standard Swedish"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 avhandlingar innehållade orden Central standard Swedish.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för nordiska språk, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Swedish has a contrast between two so-called tonal word accents: accent 1 and accent 2. In central standard Swedish, for example, compound words generally have accent 2 and primary stress on the first element. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Analytic knowledge about the systematic variation in a language has an important place in the description of the language. Such knowledge is interesting e.g. in the language teaching domain, as a background for various types of linguistic studies, and in the development of more dynamic speech technology applications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : An introduction into the theory and experimental background of particle physics and the ATLAS detector is given. The transition radiation tracker (TRT) which is vital to the particle tracking and identification is then described giving particular creedence to the calibration. The automation of this calibration is explained. LÄS MER
4. Characterization of clinical enterococcal isolates in Swedish hospitals : studies on genetic relatedness and high-level gentamicin resistanceDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping Universitet
Sammanfattning : During the last few decades, and in parallel with increasing resistance to multiple antibiotics, enterococci have become one of the leading pathogens that cause nosocomial infections. High-level gentamicin resistant (HLGR) enterococci have become frequent. Thus, there are compelling reasons to control the transmission of enterococci with HLGR. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Construction Management, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : During the past few years, extensive effort has been devoted to developing quality systems as an integral part of the process in the construction sector. The construction process is complex, involving many different actors with different interests. LÄS MER