Sökning: "cognitive ethnography"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 avhandlingar innehållade orden cognitive ethnography.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Cognitive Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : How can tools help structure tasks to make them cognitively easier to perform? How do artefacts, and our strategies for using them, develop over time in cognitively beneficial ways? These are two of the main questions that are explored in the five papers collected in this thesis. The first paper details an ethnographic study conducted on people cooking in their homes. LÄS MER
2. The cognitive use of artifacts in cooperative process management : Rescue management and underground line controlDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Work performed in various types of centers of coordination is highly dynamic and requires that a team continuously take actions and make multiple decisions in real time. This type of Work is here refered to as cooperative process management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Arkiv
Sammanfattning : Is flying safe? Indeed it is -- statistics tell us that it is far more dangerous to drive a car or take the train. But flight safety does not just happen. Instead, as it is argued in this book, it is created by a well-developed air traffic control system that continues to be highly effective -- despite increasing volumes of traffic. LÄS MER
4. Kognitivt stöd för lärande i arbetet En teoretisk modell baserad på en fallstudie av ett svenskt militärt utlandsförband i KosovoDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to contribute to the knowledge on how formal education gives cognitive support to informal learning at work. The ambition is to combine different theoretical perspectives on learning. LÄS MER
5. Distributed cognition in home environments The prospective memory and cognitive practices of older adultsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I explore how older people make use of, and interact with, their physical environment in home and near-by settings to manage cognitive situations, specifically prospective memory situations. Older adults have in past research been shown to perform better on prospective memory in real-life settings than what findings in laboratory-like settings predict. LÄS MER