Sökning: "Anders Johansson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 avhandlingar innehållade orden Anders Johansson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : With advances in micro-electronic complexity and fabrication, sophisticated algorithms for source localisation and tracking can now be deployed in cost sensitive appliances for both consumer and commercial markets. As a result, such algorithms are becoming ubiquitous elements of contemporary communication, robotics and surveillance systems. LÄS MER
2. Elimination of circulation IgA and IgS immune complexes : An experimental study in mice, rats and guinea pigsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Immune complexes were formed between dinitrophenyl- (DNP-) conjugated human serum albumin (HSA) and anti-DNP antibodies (monoclonal mouse IgA or polyclonal rabbit IgG). Blood clearance and tissue distribution of intravenously injected labelled antigen and immunecomplex preparations were studied in mice, rats and guinea pigs. LÄS MER
3. Impregnation of concrete structures transportation and fixation of moisture in water repellent treated concreteDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Water repellent agents, today mainly consisting of alkylalkoxysilanes, are often used on concrete to prolong the service life of the structure. This is accomplished by protecting the reinforcement bars from chlorides or by changing the moisture content inside. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Lund
Sammanfattning : Volatile agents are economically and ecologically acceptable only when administered via low-flow systems. However, sevoflurane degrades during low-flow anaesthesia to compound A, and a high carbon dioxide absorber temperature increases this degradation. LÄS MER
5. Money talks while volume and value should run the show An evaluation of financial parameters for decision making duringmanufacturing system acquisitionDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : Market economic values have for the last decades been given an increasing role with the establishment of financial institutes and global organisations with a capitalistic focus as a consequence. As a counter reaction, the concept of sustainable development has emerged complementing the economic focus with environmental and social aspects. LÄS MER