Sökning: "Escherichia coli"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 493 avhandlingar innehållade orden Escherichia coli.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The world is rapidly moving toward a post-antibiotic era as effective antibiotics are becoming fewer. phage therapy is a potentially possible method for treating infectious diseases and counts as an alternative method for antibiotic therapy. LÄS MER
2. Multidrug-Resistant Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae Treatment, Selection and International SpreadDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae producing extended-spectrum beta-lactamases (ESBLs) and carbapenemases is increasing worldwide. Therapeutic options for infections with these bacteria are limited not only by the production of ESBLs and carbapenemases, which confer resistance to cephalosporins and carbapenems, but also by frequent co-resistance to other antibiotics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Cellular life, as we know it, is absolutely dependent on biological membranes; remarkable superstructures made of lipids and proteins. For example, all living cells are surrounded by at least one membrane that protects the cell and holds it together. LÄS MER
4. Ribosomes and subunits from Escherichia coli studied by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionationDetta är en avhandling från Technical Analytical Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (FFF) separations of ribosomes and subunits have been studied. Ribosomal material was prepared from Escherichia coli (E. coli) cells and analyzed by the size separation technique. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Shikimic acid production using recombinant E.coli has been developed during the past 15 years due to the increased demand of this product, primarily as a starting material for the anti-influensa medicine Tamiflu?. A detailed metabolic analysis of a shikimic acid producing E. LÄS MER