Sökning: "the right to health"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 563 avhandlingar innehållade orden the right to health.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: Leishmaniasis is a parasitic infectious disease transmitted by vectors that cause three main clinical syndromes: cutaneous (CL), mucosal (ML), and visceral (VL). Since VL is not relevant to this thesis, only CL and ML will be further discussed. LÄS MER
2. Assessing capacity to decide on medical treatment On human rights and the use of medical knowledge in the laws of England, Russia and SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : To provide a valid consent to – or refusal of – medical intervention, a patient must be legally capable to decide. This dissertation evaluates and compares when the assessment of mental abilities to refuse – or consent to – somatic medical intervention is required in England, Russia and Sweden, and what criteria must be applied to assess the ability to decide about somatic medical interventions in these legal orders. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Young people in Sweden are satisfied with most things in their lives. But they are not satisfied with school and not with their opportunities for personal influence. The Convention on the Rights of the Child emphasizes the right for children to express their views freely and that their views should be given due weight. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Sammanfattning : In most of the industrialised world, the proportion of older and retired people in the population is continuously increasing. This will have budgetary implications for maintaining the welfare state, because the active working section of the population must fund the non-active and old population. LÄS MER
5. Health assessments of asylum seekers within the Swedish healthcare system a study of the interface between control and care, and how structure and procedures may influence access and coverageDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Despite lack of evidence, there is a common notion that diseases are brought along with migrants, and thus a threat to people in the host country. In Sweden asylum seekers are to be offered a health assessment (HA), but national statistics show that the coverage is less than 50%. LÄS MER