Sökning: "stress behavior"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 307 avhandlingar innehållade orden stress behavior.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The synthetic estrogen 17α-ethinylestradiol (EE2) is an endocrine disrupting chemical (EDC) of concern due to its persistent nature and widespread presence in the aquatic environment. In mammals, effects of developmental EDC exposure on reproduction and behavior not only persist to adulthood after discontinued exposure, but are also inherited by several consecutive unexposed generations. LÄS MER
2. Psychophysiological reactions to experimental stress relations to pain sensitivity, position sense and stress perceptionDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Stress and monotonous work contribute substantially to the development of chronic musculoskeletal disorders. Yet, the pathophysiological mechanisms underlying the process, particularly the involvement of autonomic regulation, remain unclear. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : A number of animal species have undergone domestication, the process of becoming adapted to living in captivity and in proximity to humans. Common for these species is that they have all developed certain traits, including changes to coat color, body size and level of fearfulness. This has been termed the domestic phenotype. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : During surgery, both anesthesia and tissue damage cause physiological stress responses in the body. The hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis is activated with increased levels of glucocorticoids. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Tailings is leftover material from mining industry and is produced in huge quantities approximately 70-99% of the ore production. Tailings material is stored as impoundments by constructing tailings dams which are often constructed with tailings material itself. LÄS MER