Sökning: "sick leave"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 281 avhandlingar innehållade orden sick leave.
1. Sick Leave Questions in Telephone Nursing Perspectives of Persons on Sick Leave and Registered Nurses in Primary Health CareDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Aim and methods: To explore experiences of being on sick leave by interviewing 16 persons on sick leave and using a phenomenological approach. To explore registered nurses’ work in the care of persons on sick leave by performing three focus group discussions with registered nurses. LÄS MER
2. The Sick Leave Process Sick Leave Guidelines, Sickness Certificates, and Experiences of ProfessionalsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Decisions on entitlement to sickness benefits and return to work interventions have substantial impact on individuals’ lives and on society. In most Western European countries, such decisions are based on sickness certificates, which should provide information on how a disease or injury reduces the individual’s work ability. LÄS MER
3. Early risk assessment of long-term sick leave among patients in primary health care risk factors, assessment tools, multidisciplinary intervention, and patients’ views on sick leave conclusionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Avhandlingsproduktion
Sammanfattning : Background. Long-term sick leave is one of the main risk factors for permanent exit out of the labour market. The longer the duration of sickness absence, the less likely sick leave conclusion.Objectives and Methods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies how sick leave legitimacy is managed in interaction and develops an empirically driven conceptualization of ‘legitimacy work’. The thesis applies an ethnomethodological framework that draws on conversation analysis, discursive psychology, and membership categorization analysis. LÄS MER
5. Sick-listing - attitudes and doctors' practice : With special emphasis on sick-listing practice in primary health careDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to describe attitudes and doctors' practice regarding the sick-listing process. Using a questionnaire distributed among newly sick-listed patients, their doctors,employers and officials at the National Health Insurance office it was found that the patients held a more positive view on the beneficial effects of sick-listing. LÄS MER