Sökning: "social constructivism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 avhandlingar innehållade orden social constructivism.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The dissertation deals with the challenge of developing information technology for road transport, a field often referred to as Road Transport Informatics. Oskar Juhlin studies in particular how engineers cope with the contingent and social aspects of the design process and of road use. LÄS MER
2. The Prospects of Security Cooperation: A Matter of Relative Gains or Recognition? India and nuclear weapons controlDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Boréa Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : This study is an attempt to analyze the social construction of media violence in the Swedish press debate 1980-1995. Altogether, 1029 articles from seven of Sweden's biggest daily and evening papers were qualitatively analyzed. Numerous claims refer to scientific 'proof' that media violence breeds personal aggression. LÄS MER
4. Gender discourses at work : export industry workers and construction workers in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IndiaDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Peace and Development Research, Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The worldwide relocation and globalisation of low-value production to countries where labour intensive production is profitable, has led to new patterns of work and mobility, especially for women. In India and Tamil Nadu, the strategies of economic liberalisation and export promotion during the recent decades have created a large export sector of garments and leather industries, which has attracted many women. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In the spring of 1997 a group of parents of deaf and hearing-impaired children and representatives of a special school in the south of Sweden began to hold formally arranged meetings in order to start a “dialogue”. This particular form of collaboration became the focus of this study. LÄS MER