Sökning: "preference stability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden preference stability.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Filosofiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Is economics a value-free science? Defenders of the view that it is admit that there have been failures to keep valuations and norms out but claim that economics is nevertheless essentially value-free. Critics, on the other hand, claim that economics is not and cannot be value-free. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Theoretical studies of point defect interactions and structural stability of compounds have been performed using density functional theory. The defect-related properties, such as activation energy of diffusion, electronic and magnetic structure of selected materials have been studied. LÄS MER
3. Making PairsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis makes a contribution to matching theory. It consists of five self-contained papers. It is a study predominately on the existence of stable outcomes. These are desirable both from a practical and a theoretical standpoint. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Paper 1. Funding a New Bridge in Rural Vietnam: A Field Experiment on Conditional Cooperation and Default Contributions The ability to provide public goods is essential for economic and social development, yet there is very limited empirical evidence regarding contributions to a real local public good in developing countries. LÄS MER
5. Nucleic Acids as Drugs and Drug Targets With Focus on Anticancer Active Platinum Complexes and Small Interfering RNAsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : To ensure that patients receive a safe and effective treatment, it is important to understand how drugs interact with and affect molecules within a cell. Here, evaluation of platinum based drugs and their ability to interfere with nucleic acid functions is presented. LÄS MER