Sökning: "market design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 577 avhandlingar innehållade orden market design.
- Detta är en avhandling från London : Goldsmiths, University of London
Sammanfattning : The detrimental environmental effects associated with fashion production and consumption are increasingly recognised, and strategies in place. However, these are production-focused, top-down strategies, which do not reach where the impact is highest - the user phase, or where the scope for improvement is utmost - the design phase. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to contribute to the knowledge base concerning the interplay between design and marketing. Based on the findings from the empirical studies, the aim of this thesis is to describe and analyze how marketing and design interplay in companies and the main reasons for such interplay. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : For manufacturing companies active on the global market, high-performance production systems that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of the company are essential. Among a wide range of industries it is increasingly acknowledged that superior production system capabilities are crucial for competitive success. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Business School, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation contains four studies on different market structures and their impact on market quality.Article I studies the effect of introducing stock index futures contracts on the underlying stocks. The results indicate a lower liquidity level in the underlying stocks. LÄS MER
5. Reuse of principle solution elements in conceptual design : an information model for concepts in systematic designDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Product development is an important activity in engineering design, and much of the competitiveness in high-salary countries depends on the ability to develop innovative products with acceptable time to market.The early phase of a systematic design process, namely conceptual design, during which the principle solution for a product is conceived, is of high importance for the later success of products. LÄS MER