Sökning: "conceptual transfer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 avhandlingar innehållade orden conceptual transfer.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : In this thesis an aid financed attempt to transfer technical training know- how in the form of consultancy support is described and analysed. Between 1992 and 1996 Swedish consultants acted as advisers during the establishment phase of the Aswan training centre. LÄS MER
2. Standardized Knowledge Transfer A study of Project-Based Organizations in the Construction and IT SectorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Standardized knowledge transfer in project-based organizations is analyzed. The empirical material considered comes from 11 recurring projects from two sectors: the construction sector and the IT sector. LÄS MER
3. Event conceptualisation and aspect in L2 English and Persian : An application of the Heidelberg–Paris modelDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of English, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The present project investigates the impact of the grammaticalised progressive on event conceptualisation in English and Persian. It applies the Heidelberg–Paris framework using single event descriptions for analysis at the sentence level and story re-narrations at the discourse level. LÄS MER
4. International inter-firm transfer of technology decisions and interactions : case studies from Swedish firms' joint ventures and licensing operations in ChinaDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The technological assets of a firm are one of the main sources of its competitive power. In recent decades, the transfer of technology has become an important element of international business, sometimes as the explicit objective of international transaction, at other times, as the side effect of the sale/purchase of goods. LÄS MER
5. Experiencing Molecular Processes The Role of Representations for Students' Conceptual UnderstandingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Knowledge of molecular processes is crucial for fundamental understanding of the world and diverse technological applications. However, they cannot be clearly related to any directly experienced phenomena and may be very different from our intuitive expectations. LÄS MER