Sökning: "Treatment concept"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 402 avhandlingar innehållade orden Treatment concept.
1. Municipal wastewater treatment by microsieving, microfiltration and forward osmosis : Concepts and potentialsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Conventional wastewater treatment plants are designed for treating manmade wastewater (e.g., from households and industries) and to protect the environment (e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Arkiv
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present study is to find the factors and conditions that generate the success of the reformatory as a social institution and, at the same time, its well-known failure as a treatment organization. I try to understand why organizations like the reformatory exist and what meaning they have in our society. LÄS MER
3. The zone concept design of low-voltage installations considering the spread of high frequency harmonicsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The use of electric power has become a backbone of the modern society. Together with the growth in possible applications of electric power, we also see a growth in the number of devices and the interest of using electrical energy as an environmentally-friendly alternative to other sources of energy. LÄS MER
4. Wastewater treatment in constructed wetlands Effects of vegetation, hydraulics and data analysis methodsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Degradation of water resources has become one of the most pressing global concerns currently facing mankind. Constructed Wetlands (CWs) represent a concept to combat deterioration of water resources by acting as buffers between wastewater and receiving water bodies. LÄS MER
5. Start-up and operational strategies for deammonification plants : - a study with one-stage moving bed biofilm reactors treating reject waterDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : To limit eutrophication, wastewater treatment plants use biological methods to convert degraded nitrogen to nitrogen gas. Deammonification, or partial nitritation in combination with anammox, has been shown to be an energy efficient process. LÄS MER