Sökning: "model-based data collection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden model-based data collection.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Modern information technology increases the use of computers in training systems as well as in command-and-control systems in military services and public-safety organizations. This computerization combined with new threats present a challenging complexity. LÄS MER
2. Pose-invariant, model-based objectrecognition, using linear combination of viewsand Bayesian statisticsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents an in-depth study on the problem of object recognition, and in particular the detectionof 3-D objects in 2-D intensity images which may be viewed from a variety of angles. A solution to thisproblem remains elusive to this day, since it involves dealing with variations in geometry, photometryand viewing angle, noise, occlusions and incomplete data. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis proposes an architecture for diagnostic reasoning employing causal models. The architecture embodies a knowledge representation at the problem-solving layer. That is, the way a problem is solved—in this case to arrive at a diagnosis—is an integral part of the knowledge representation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Robotics, Lund University, P.O.Box 118, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : DES is seldom used in the manufacturing system development process, instead it is usually used to cure problems in existent systems. This has the effect that the simulation study alone is considered being the cost driver for the analysis of the manufacturing system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : System identification concerns how to construct mathematical models of dynamic systems based on experimental data. A very important application of system identification is in model-based control design. In such applications it is often possible to externally excite the system during the data collection experiment. LÄS MER