Sökning: "municipal wastewater treatment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 avhandlingar innehållade orden municipal wastewater treatment.
1. Microsieving in municipal wastewater treatment : Chemically enhanced primary and tertiary treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Municipal wastewater treatment plants are constantly forced to make improvements. The main objectives are to reduce energy consumption, to increase the treatment capacity and to improve the effluent water quality. Microsieves in combination with chemical pretreatment can potentially fulfil these objectives. LÄS MER
2. Municipal wastewater treatment by microsieving, microfiltration and forward osmosis : Concepts and potentialsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Conventional wastewater treatment plants are designed for treating manmade wastewater (e.g., from households and industries) and to protect the environment (e.g. LÄS MER
3. Towards application of activated carbon treatment for pharmaceutical removal in municipal wastewaterDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Many pharmaceuticals are found in municipal wastewater effluents due to their persistence in the human body as well as in conventional wastewater treatment processes. This discharge to the environment can lead to adverse effects in aquatic species, such as feminization of male fish. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Microalgae reactors, commonly known as photobioreactors, have become increasingly popular as an alternative for wastewater treatment. These systems reduce pollutants and remove nutrients such as nitrogen and phosphorous compounds from wastewater utilizing microalgae and bacteria. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Nitrogen removal from municipal wastewater with the application of deammonification process offers an operational cost reduction, especially if it is combined with a maximal use of organic content of wastewater for biogas production. In this thesis, two approaches for integration of the deammonification process into the municipal wastewater treatment scheme were studied. LÄS MER