Sökning: "endocrine disruptors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden endocrine disruptors.
1. Reproductive toxicology of endocrine disruptors effects of cadmium, phthalates and phytoestrogens on testicular steroidogenesisDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Molekylärbiologi (Teknisk-naturvetenskaplig fakultet)
Sammanfattning : A number of investigations during the last two decades describe adverse trends in male reproductive health, which have been proposed to be caused by environmental factors with endocrine disrupting properties. In contrast to many other toxicants, endocrine disruptors often do not show linear dose-response relationships typical of those found in traditional toxicological studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The effects of environmental contaminants in humans and animals are of great concern. Some contaminants are endocrine disruptors that may interfere with the endogenous hormonal signalling and disturb, for example, reproductive organs and functions. LÄS MER
3. Endocrine Disruption in Amphibians Developmental Effects of Ethynylestradiol and Clotrimazole on the Reproductive SystemDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Amphibian populations are declining world-wide and one of the suggested reasons is environmental pollutants. Studies of long-term effects on the reproductive system in frogs following larval exposure to environmental pollutants are scarce. It is therefore important to develop methods to study developmental reproductive toxicity in amphibians. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The synthetic estrogen 17α-ethinylestradiol (EE2) is an endocrine disrupting chemical (EDC) of concern due to its persistent nature and widespread presence in the aquatic environment. In mammals, effects of developmental EDC exposure on reproduction and behavior not only persist to adulthood after discontinued exposure, but are also inherited by several consecutive unexposed generations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Contamination of surface waters is a worldwide problem. One group of emerging contaminants that reach aquatic ecosystems via sewage treatment plant effluents and agricultural run-offs is pharmaceuticals. LÄS MER