Sökning: "wastewater treatment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 236 avhandlingar innehållade orden wastewater treatment.
1. Microsieving in municipal wastewater treatment : Chemically enhanced primary and tertiary treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Municipal wastewater treatment plants are constantly forced to make improvements. The main objectives are to reduce energy consumption, to increase the treatment capacity and to improve the effluent water quality. Microsieves in combination with chemical pretreatment can potentially fulfil these objectives. LÄS MER
2. Towards application of activated carbon treatment for pharmaceutical removal in municipal wastewaterDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Many pharmaceuticals are found in municipal wastewater effluents due to their persistence in the human body as well as in conventional wastewater treatment processes. This discharge to the environment can lead to adverse effects in aquatic species, such as feminization of male fish. LÄS MER
3. Municipal wastewater treatment by microsieving, microfiltration and forward osmosis : Concepts and potentialsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Conventional wastewater treatment plants are designed for treating manmade wastewater (e.g., from households and industries) and to protect the environment (e.g. LÄS MER
4. Efficient treatment of forest industrial wastewaters Energy efficiency and resilience during disturbancesDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This work concerns the efficient treatment of wastewaters from pulp and paper mills by means of aerobic biological processes. For treatment processes there are many aspects of efficiency and the present study investigates both energy efficiency and purification efficiency during disturbances. LÄS MER
5. Wastewater treatment in constructed wetlands Effects of vegetation, hydraulics and data analysis methodsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Degradation of water resources has become one of the most pressing global concerns currently facing mankind. Constructed Wetlands (CWs) represent a concept to combat deterioration of water resources by acting as buffers between wastewater and receiving water bodies. LÄS MER