Sökning: "Kardiovaskulära systemet"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 avhandlingar innehållade orden Kardiovaskulära systemet.
- Detta är en avhandling från Erik Uddman, BMC A13, 221 84, Lund
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular diseases are characterized by changes in morphology and function of the blood vessels. Different signalling molecules are involved in these changes. Endothelin-1 (ET-1) is one of the most potent signalling molecules found in man. Its actions are mediated by two receptors, the ETA and the ETB receptors. LÄS MER
2. Healthy Satiety Effects of Paleolithic diet on Satiety and Risk factors for Cardiovascular diseaseDetta är en avhandling från Division of Family Medicine Department of Clinical Sciences Lund University Sweden
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) exhibits considerable variation across agrarian societies, whereas they are virtually absent in non-agrarian societies such as hunter-gatherer and horticultural societies. When looking for lifestyle factors which could promote CVD, it therefore seems logical to focus on the agrarian lifestyle and ways in which it departs from a non-agrarian lifestyle. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Cellbiology 1, EB-bloc, University Hospital, 221 85 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Congestive heart failure is accompanied with increased circulatory levels of several vasoregulatory neurotransmitters and hormones which affect the outcome of this disease. In this thesis the blood levels of several vasoactive peptides in humans with congestive heart failure and their effects on the vasculature by the use of an animal model of heart failure were studied. LÄS MER
4. Pro- and anticoagulant mechanisms in coronary artery disease. Clinical studies on factor VII and resistance to activated protein CDetta är en avhandling från University Hospital Malmö, SE-205 02, Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The triggering mechanism in myocardial infarction (MI) and unstable angina involves coronary thrombus formation following plaque rupture. Coagulation is initiated by tissue factor that activates factor VII (FVII), and is inhibited by protein C and its co-factor protein S. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aims of this research was to compare different risk score algorithms with regard to their validity to predict 30-day and one-year mortality after open-heart surgery, to evaluate if the preoperative risk stratification model EuroSCORE predicts the different components of resource utilization in cardiac surgery, and to systematically evaluate the accuracy and performance of artificial neural networks (ANNs) to select and rank the most important risk factors for operative mortality in open-heart surgery. Preoperative evaluation of the surgical risk is an important component in cardiac surgery. LÄS MER