Sökning: "writer tradition"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden writer tradition.
16. The politics of Islam, non-violence, and peace the thought of Maulana Wahiduddin Khan in contextDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This is a study of the multifaceted thought of Maulana Wahiduddin Khan (b.1925–), Indian writer, public intellectual, and Muslim religious leader. Khan has been a prolific writer since at least the 1970s and is also an ālim, a Muslim scholar learned in religion. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Svenska litteratursällskapet i Finland
Sammanfattning : The first dissertation in Swedish of the Finno-Swedish aesthetician, philosopher and writer Hans Ruin (1891–1980) combines an interest in the literary expression with an interest in the man behind the words. Literature as a human document, as the footprint of a human being, and its function as a bearer of experiences and insights is at the heart of the characterisation. LÄS MER
18. En författares väg : Jan Fridegård i det litterära fältet : [Jan Fridegård in the literary field]Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Gidlund
Sammanfattning : In this study the literary career of the Swedish proletarian writer Jan Fridegård (1897-1968) is analysed by using Pierre Bourdieu's theory of social fields. The main purpose is to answer questions about what social and cultural investments Jan Fridegård made to establish a position in the literary field, how his literary reputation changed during the course of his career and what caused these changes. LÄS MER
19. La Pudeur en Crise. Un aspect de l’accueil d’A la recherche du temps perdu de Marcel Proust (1913-1930) Modesty in Crisis. An Aspect of the Critical Reception of Marcel Proust’s A la recherche du temps perdu (1913-1930)Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This study describes the moral debate which came about as a result of the publication of A la recherche du temps perdu in France. On several occasions, Marcel Proust himself suggested that this was a « highly indecent » work. It is the intent of this study to show what his contemporaries thought of the moral aspect of A la recherche. LÄS MER
20. Humor i romantisk text : om Jean Pauls estetik i svensk romantik: C.F. Dahlgrens Mollbergs epistlar (1820), C.J.L. Almqvists Amorina (1822) och C. Livijns Spader Dame (1825)Detta är en avhandling från Comparative Literature, Centre for Languages and Literature
Sammanfattning : The three works analyzed here were published at the culmination of Swedish romanticism. The strange mixture of the high and the low, the sacred and the profane that is typical for them has been an interesting challenge for literary scholars. LÄS MER