Sökning: "market society"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 451 avhandlingar innehållade orden market society.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Dominant market theories analyze markets as ahistorical entities without the need for professional groups that manage crucial functions within them. This thesis, in contrast, approaches markets as historical systems that develop over time and that can be constituted in many different ways because of different historical trajectories. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : How does space affect individuals’ outcome on the labor market? And how do we measure it? Beyond the notion of the labor market as a system of supply and demand, lays a society of individuals and workplaces, whose relationships are undeniably complex. This thesis aims to shed some new light on how to investigate and analyze the complex labor market relationships from a spatial perspective. LÄS MER
3. Attitudes towards the Market and the Welfare State Incorporating attitudes towards the market into welfare state researchDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Social policy and its associated institutions are central political arenas for societal compromise and conflict. The capacity to attract strong support from a wide constituency of citizens is, therefore, a defining feature of welfare policy legitimacy. LÄS MER
4. Expectations and Experiences of Exchange : Migrancy in the Global Market of Care between Spain and BoliviaDetta är en avhandling från Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Spain has in recent years become an important destination for care work related migration, particularly for women from Latin America. In order to fill the care gap generated by Spanish women’s participation in the remunerated labor market and insufficient public welfare services, paid care work is becoming more prominent. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Iustus förlag
Sammanfattning : The Internet has revolutionized the software industry, one of the world’s largest businesses. A single software market is emerging, independent of national borders, where products and services are digitally distributed. LÄS MER