Sökning: "suppressing gene"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden suppressing gene.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för kliniska vetenskaper, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Intractable seizures and lack of effective antiepileptic drugs (AED) are severe and common conditions affecting many patients with epilepsy. Thus, there is an urgent need to develop new therapies in epilepsy. The search for novel treatments has identified several neuropeptide systems as potential targets for future therapeutic interventions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Immunologi/immunkemi
Sammanfattning : Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic multi-organ autoimmune disease considered a prototype for autoantibody and immune complex-mediated tissue injury. Although autoantibodies against a wide diversity of self-antigens are characteristically found in this disease, an important hallmark is the presence of autoantibodies to nuclear antigens. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Translational Cancer Research, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Lund
Sammanfattning : Normal tissue is tightly controlled to keep a balance between reproduction and elimination of cells. In cancer, these regulated processes are disrupted, resulting in uncontrolled cell growth. Regulation of RNA stability and turnover is important to maintain cellular homeostasis and can be controlled by various mechanisms. LÄS MER
4. Neuropeptides and neurotrophic factors in epilepsy: seizure suppressant actions of VEGF, NPY and galaninDetta är en avhandling från Neurology, Lund
Sammanfattning : Epilepsy is a severe chronic neurological disorder, affecting about 1% of the population. The disease is manifested by spontaneous recurrent seizures, caused by hypersynchronized neuronal activity due to imbalance in the brain between the inhibition and excitation. LÄS MER
5. Alternative pathways in the plant respiratory chain -transgenic analyses of type II NAD(P)H dehydrogenasesDetta är en avhandling från Neurology, Lund
Sammanfattning : During oxidative phosphorylation, the production of ATP is driven by the activity of several proton-pumping respiratory protein complexes. In plants, non-proton pumping type II NAD(P)H dehydrogenases are also present in the respiratory chain to oxidize cytosolic and matrix NAD(P)H. LÄS MER