Sökning: "institutional conditions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 315 avhandlingar innehållade orden institutional conditions.
1. Managing a cross-institutional setting a case study of a Western firm's subsidiary in the Ukraine
Sammanfattning : This study explores the development of a Western firm's subsidiary in the Ukraine and sets out to contribute to the theoretical development about the managing of subsidiaries in the Post-Soviet market. The cross-institutional approach to analyse the subsidiary has been adopted to explore influence from the institutional setting of the parent firm and from local institutions. LÄS MER
2. Contextualising Constructions of Corporate Social Responsibility Social Embeddedness in Discourse and Institutional ContextsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Sociology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : ‘Corporate social responsibility’ (CSR) and ‘socially responsible investment’ (SRI) have become predominant frameworks connecting business to society that have spread across the globe. They comprise a shared set of ideas and practices, such as those promoted in global reporting standards and by international organisations such as the UN Global Compact. LÄS MER
3. Conditions for Corruption : Institutions, Executive Power, and Privatization in Argentina and Chile in the 1990sDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The question posed in this dissertation is why high-level corruption has been less widespread in Chile than in Argentina. It explores the hypothesis that political-institutional conditions have made Chile less vulnerable to high-level corruption than its neighbor. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores how the Swedish legal system, specifically the police and district courts, understand and construct cases of human trafficking for sexual purposes and procuring with under-age victims. It draws on police investigative interviews and court decisions in 22 pronounced district court sentences, involving 36 female youths. LÄS MER
5. Categorization Work in the Swedish Welfare State : Doctors and social insurance officers on persons with mental ill-healthDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation contributes to the debate on street-level bureaucracy, which highlights how the decisions made by workers in public bureaucracies effectively become public policy. This debate has paid relatively little attention to the study of how professionals carry out their work by means of institutional categorization, a knowledge gap that this study helps to close. LÄS MER