Sökning: "responsible investment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 avhandlingar innehållade orden responsible investment.
1. Consumer decision making in a complex environment Examining the decision making process of socially responsible mutual fund investorsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå School of Business, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : During the last few decades, "regular people" have become increasingly involved with investing in the stock market. One way of doing this, which has become more and more popular, is to invest in mutual funds. The mutual fund industry has, due to its explosive growth, been described as a success story of the 20th century. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : The concepts of ‘ethical’ and ‘socially responsible’ investment (SRI) have become increasingly popular in recent years and funds which offer this kind of investment have attracted many individual investors. The present book addresses the issue of ‘How ought one to invest?’ by critically engaging with the ideas of the proponents of this movement about what makes ‘ethical’ investing ethical. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Ineko
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines psychological factors that motivate and impede different types of investors to integrate social and environmental considerations when investing. Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) may cover several associated concepts such as ethical investments, sustainable investments, responsible investments and any other investment processes that combine investors´ financial objectives with concerns about environmental and social issues. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the behavior of individual investors towards socially responsible mutual funds. The results are reported in the four self-contained papers.Paper [I] profiles SR individual investors. LÄS MER