Sökning: "responsible investment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 avhandlingar innehållade orden responsible investment.
1. Consumer decision making in a complex environment : Examining the decision making process of socially responsible mutual fund investors
Sammanfattning : During the last few decades, "regular people" have become increasingly involved with investing in the stock market. One way of doing this, which has become more and more popular, is to invest in mutual funds. The mutual fund industry has, due to its explosive growth, been described as a success story of the 20th century. LÄS MER
2. The Ethics of Investing. Making Money or Making a Difference?
Sammanfattning : The concepts of ‘ethical’ and ‘socially responsible’ investment (SRI) have become increasingly popular in recent years and funds which offer this kind of investment have attracted many individual investors. The present book addresses the issue of ‘How ought one to invest?’ by critically engaging with the ideas of the proponents of this movement about what makes ‘ethical’ investing ethical. LÄS MER
3. Psychological influences on adoption of socially responsible investment
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines psychological factors that motivate and impede different types of investors to integrate social and environmental considerations when investing. Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) may cover several associated concepts such as ethical investments, sustainable investments, responsible investments and any other investment processes that combine investors´ financial objectives with concerns about environmental and social issues. LÄS MER
4. Socially Responsible Investment in a Consumer Behavior Perspective
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Contextualising Constructions of Corporate Social Responsibility : Social Embeddedness in Discourse and Institutional Contexts
Sammanfattning : ‘Corporate social responsibility’ (CSR) and ‘socially responsible investment’ (SRI) have become predominant frameworks connecting business to society that have spread across the globe. They comprise a shared set of ideas and practices, such as those promoted in global reporting standards and by international organisations such as the UN Global Compact. LÄS MER