Sökning: "information asymmetries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden information asymmetries.
1. Decentralized Control of Networked Systems : Information Asymmetries and Limitations
Sammanfattning : Designing local controllers for networked systems is challenging, because in these systems each local controller can often access only part of the overall information on system parameters and sensor measurements. Traditional control design cannot be easily applied due to the unconventional information patterns, communication network imperfections, and design procedure complexities. LÄS MER
2. Processing Asymmetries of Emotionally Valenced Stimuli
Sammanfattning : The central phenomenon investigated concerns the valence-based process asymmetry found in several earlier studies (e.g. Pratto & John, 1991; Taylor, 1991), where negative stimuli seem to initiate more thorough processing than positive stimuli. This finding was consistent in the three empirical studies forming this dissertation. LÄS MER
3. Insurance and cartels through wars and depressions : Swedish Marine insurance and reinsurance between the World Wars
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to enhance our understanding of Swedish marine insurers' choices of business strategies under the potentially difficult business circumstances of the interwar period 1918-1939. Little previous research exists on marine insurance during the interwar period. LÄS MER
4. Essays on Informational Asymmetries in Mergers and Acquisitions
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers issues related to financing in mergers and acquisitions. It studies the relationship between firms’ financing conditions and firms’ decisions to either buy or sell assets. LÄS MER
5. Infrastructure deployment in unprofitable areas : A techno-economic model for multiple criteria decision analysis under the European Union telecommunications regulatory framework
Sammanfattning : In the European Union significant asymmetries prevail among member states in the most diverse areas. The telecom sector is no exception to this, with some members being much more advanced than others. Within the member states asymmetries also occur. LÄS MER