Sökning: "Mergers and acquisitions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden Mergers and acquisitions.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Business School, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation consists of three studies on the anticipation of mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and its impact on takeover event studies. Article I investigates whether the market can anticipate both takeovers and their payment forms prior to their announcement dates. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University
Sammanfattning : Mergers and Acquisitions seem to be a relatively frequent phenomenon in business life. Even though the number of mergers and acquisitions may seem low, these companies have important relationships with their customers and suppliers, meaning that the number of companies potentially affected by a merger or an acquisition will be many. LÄS MER
3. Turbulence in Business Networks A Longitudinal Study of Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcies Involving Swedish IT-companiesDetta är en avhandling från Ekonomihögskolan
Sammanfattning : The end of the twentieth centry, and the beginning of the twenty-first, was a revolving period with many mergers, acquisitions and bankruptcies among Swedish IT-companies. Such events are likely to affect more than just the companies directly involved, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ekonomihögskolan
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers issues related to financing in mergers and acquisitions. It studies the relationship between firms’ financing conditions and firms’ decisions to either buy or sell assets. LÄS MER
5. Personnel Resistance in Public Professional Service Mergers: The Merging of Two National Audit OrganizationsDetta är en avhandling från Lund Institute of Economic Research
Sammanfattning : The human side of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) – with focus particularly on resistance - has puzzled scholars for decades. Still, there is little discussion as regards to how the concept should be defined or understood. Often expressions of resistance, rather than its actual content, are described. LÄS MER