Sökning: "price agreements"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden price agreements.
1. Insurance and cartels through wars and depressions : Swedish Marine insurance and reinsurance between the World Wars
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to enhance our understanding of Swedish marine insurers' choices of business strategies under the potentially difficult business circumstances of the interwar period 1918-1939. Little previous research exists on marine insurance during the interwar period. LÄS MER
2. Empirical Essays on Financial Economics
Sammanfattning : In the first essay of this thesis we develop a model for calculating the net expected value of a swap agreement subject to dual-default risk. The main explanatory variable for the net expected return of a swap is the default intensity of each party measured by the credit rating of the firm. LÄS MER
3. Revenue Maximization in Resource Allocation : Applications in Wireless Communication Networks
Sammanfattning : Revenue maximization for network operators is considered as a criterion for resource allocation in wireless cellular networks. A business model encompassing service level agreements between network operators and service providers is presented. LÄS MER
4. Structures of subcontracting : Work organisation, control, and labour in the Swedish building sector
Sammanfattning : The organisation of work in the Swedish building sector is changing due to increased subcontracting and the adoption of construction management. In this study, construction management refers to a specific subcontracting regime, in which contractors externalise all parts of the production process and organise work through subcontractors. LÄS MER
5. Models of Cooperation, Learning and Catastrophic Risk
Sammanfattning : Our world presents us with dangers and opportunities. Some of these dangers and opportunities are easier to handle if two or more individuals learn to cooperate. This thesis contributes five papers about cooperation, learning and catastrophic risk. LÄS MER