Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade ordet cheating.
1. Det godkända fusket : Normförhandlingar i gymnasieskolans bedömningspraktiker
Sammanfattning : Education on behalf of social trust constitutes a central theme in all societies. Different forms of cheating and fraud have a negative impact on the bonds of social trust. LÄS MER
2. Transforming the Doping Culture : Whose responsibility, what responsibility?
Sammanfattning : The doping culture represents an issue for sport and for society. Normative debates on doping have been mainly concerned with questions of the justifiability of doping. The practice of assigning responsibility for doping behaviour has chiefly been individual-based, focusing mainly on the individual athlete’s doping behaviour. LÄS MER
3. Cooperation and conflict over the struggle to reproduce in harsh environments : An experimental field study on ostriches
Sammanfattning : People are used to hearing that evolution is about the survival of the fittest. Theyimagine a world full of bullies that ruthlessly fight their way to the top in the struggle for life, leaving the weak behind. But this doesn’t need be the case. LÄS MER
4. Insurance and cartels through wars and depressions : Swedish Marine insurance and reinsurance between the World Wars
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to enhance our understanding of Swedish marine insurers' choices of business strategies under the potentially difficult business circumstances of the interwar period 1918-1939. Little previous research exists on marine insurance during the interwar period. LÄS MER
5. Den kalkylerande medborgaren : Bidragsfusk i svensk välfärdsdebatt 1990-2010
Sammanfattning : This dissertation analyses discourse on benefit fraud in Sweden between 1990 and 2010. First, it maps general trends in public discourse about benefit fraud. This is done through a content analysis of news reporting about benefit fraud in four Swedish newspapers. LÄS MER