Sökning: "Activities of daily living"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 279 avhandlingar innehållade orden Activities of daily living.
1. Living with muscular dystrophy Illness experience, activities of daily living, coping, quality of life and rehabilitationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim was to study and gain knowledge about what it means to live with muscular dystrophy and to study rehabilitation from the patient's perspective, among adults with muscular dystrophy in three Swedish counties: Örebro, Östergötland and Norrbotten. The thesis comprises two qualitative and three quantitative studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Geography, in terms of the built environment and location patterns, was traditionally, and still is, emphasized by many scholars, policymakers, and planners as greatly influencing people’s daily travel behaviour. However, taking recent decades of rapidly increasing mobility capabilities (physical as well as virtual) into account, and the related increase in individual choice opportunities, others argue that the importance of geographic factors has gradually dissolved. LÄS MER
3. Assessments of well-being in caring of patients undergoing surgery for gastrointestinal cancer. Studies of nutrition, activities of daily living and health related quality of lifeDetta är en avhandling från Department of Surgery, Clinical Sciences Lund, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aim was to study some aspects of patients´ well-being, related to nutrition, activities of daily living and health related quality of life, when undergoing major gastrointestinal cancer surgery. Chart documentations (N=45) of patients undergoing subtotal pancreatectomy were studied, and showed the patients' well-being to be affected, although it was not possible to fully evaluate the results of the assessments and the care given. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Fibromyalgia (FM) is a chronic generalized muscle pain syndrome. This thesis is a study of 116 patients with FM, twenty living in the USA and the rest in Sweden, all meeting the classification criteria proposed by the American College of Rheumatology, and 39 patients with chronic regio!Jal muscle pain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background InVietnam, the proportion of people aged 60 and above has increased rapidly in recent decades. The majority live in rural areas where socioeconomic status is more disadvantaged than in urban areas.Vietnam’s economic status is improving but disparities in income and living conditions are widening between groups and regions. LÄS MER