Sökning: "fysisk geografi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 253 avhandlingar innehållade orden fysisk geografi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Marie Ekström, Dept. of Phys. Geog. and Ecos. Anal., V-huset John Ericssons väg 1, 2nd floor
Sammanfattning : Wind erosion is a serious threat to soil resources as it causes depletion of the fine fractions that may result in a less fertile soil. Wind erosion encompasses several processes of which many are related to climate variables. To date, there is little work performed on how wind erosion relates to climate and climate change. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with methods of obtaining the leaf area index (LAI) from remotely sensed satellite data. Initially, in situ estimation methods were investigated, since the accuracy of the remotely sensed estimates is dependent on the quality of these estimates. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen, Uppsala Universitet
Sammanfattning : The geomorphological impact of small fossorial mammals (adapted to digging and living underground), such as rodents can be significant, and both their direct and indirect effects may contribute to landscape formation. This thesis is based on empirical field studies of two burrowing rodent species in sub-polar environments, namely invasive House mice (Mus musculus) on sub-Antarctic Marion Island and Norwegian lemmings (Lemmus lemmus) in sub-Arctic Abisko. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the localisation and quantification of deforestation and forest damage in Norway spruce forests in northern Czech Republic using Landsat data. Severe defoliation increases the spectral reflectance in all wavelength bands, especially in the mid infrared region. LÄS MER
5. Spatial Variation in Near-Ground Radiation and Low Temperature - Interactions with Forest VegetationDetta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : Low temperature has a large impact on the survival and distribution of plants. Interactive effects with high irradiance lead to cold-induced photoinhibition, which may impact on the establishment and growth of tree seedlings. LÄS MER