Sökning: "Management Control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1288 avhandlingar innehållade orden Management Control.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The alignment of strategies and control systems is believed to affect the chances for firms to successfully achieve competitive edge. Contemporary business trends like globalization, vertical disintegration, the reduction in supplier bases, the focusing of operations and outsourcing of non-core activities, have caused companies to rely increasingly on relationships with other firms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : How are formal management controls designed and used in research & development (R&D)? The purpose of this study is to explain how such systems are designed and used in formulating and implementing strategies in a pharmaceutical product development organisation. The study uses a contingency approach to investigate how the control system is adjusted to the business strategy of the firm. LÄS MER
3. Management control for sustainability Activities and procedures for energy management in industrial companiesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The thesis takes its point of departure in the important role of the industrial sector in mitigating climate change through a reduced energy use. There is a lack of understanding for how energy management should be organised and implemented in industrial companies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The need to focus and economize on scarce attention is increasingly being acknowledged within management accounting and control literature. The aim of this study is to investigate how practitioners go about creating new concepts and measurements to induce attention towards new issues and as-pects of strategic importance for the organization. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Construction and Architecture, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Increased attention is nowadays devoted to waste management. The objective of this work is to analyse how commonly known business economic models and methods, as well as the Polluter-Pays Principle, can be applied to waste management in general and to waste fractionation in particular, so as to facilitate environmental optimisation of industrial and construction waste fractionation. LÄS MER