Sökning: "choice of Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 118 avhandlingar innehållade orden choice of Law.
1. Muntlighetsprincipen En rättsvetenskaplig studie av processuella handläggningsformer i svensk rättDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Iustus Förlag AB
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines the different forms of procedural communication available to the Swedish courts. The choice traditionally stood between oral and written procedure. Today the procedure in the general courts is dominated by the principle of orality, while in the administrative courts, procedure chiefly takes the written form. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från The Author
Sammanfattning : This study addresses some of the private international law perspectives on electronic commerce, namely the matters of jurisdiction and choice of law. Electronic commerce is based on the formation of contracts, and when there are contracts, questions regarding legal issues arise. LÄS MER
3. Citing Matters : An Analysis of the Use of Judicial Decisions in International Criminal Law Adjudication through the Lens of Law-MakingDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : The present research investigates the formative processes of international criminal law through the iterative citation of judicial decisions in adjudicatory practices. Given the centrality of the judge in the adjudication of international criminal law, this study is underpinned by a legal realist approach to international law informed by the work of Alf Ross (Scandinavian Legal Realism) and Gregory Shaffer (New Legal Realism), according to which the meaning of legal rules and principles is not autonomous from how they are empirically practiced and interpreted by courts. LÄS MER
4. Territoriality in Intellectual Property Law A comparative study of the interpretation and operation of the territoriality principle in the resolution of transborder intellectual property infringement disputes with respect to international civil jurisdiction, applicable law and the territorial scope of application of substantive intellectual property law in the European Union and United StatesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Law, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The principle of territoriality is a truism in intellectual property (IP) law. A premise underlying the principle is the right of each state to determine the extent to which IP rights exist and are protected within its own territory to fulfil its own economic, social and cultural policy goals. LÄS MER
5. Arbetsrätt och konkurrensrätt: en normativ studie av motsättningen mellan marknadsrättsliga värden och sociala värdenDetta är en avhandling från Akademibokhandel, Lund
Sammanfattning : The dissertation deals with the normative conflict between labour law and competition law. The legislation in each area gives the Courts guidance in solving a legal problem that has previously been classified as belonging to one or the other area. LÄS MER