Sökning: "Private Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 240 avhandlingar innehållade orden Private Law.
1. Green Public Procurement Legal Instruments for Promoting Environmental Interests in the United States and European UnionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : While public environmental law, regulation and governance have paved the traditional road towards environmental and natural resource protection, the pathway has been expanded to include a broader orbit of interest areas and regulatory tools in an effort to achieve sustainability. Through the lens of comparative law and policy, this thesis evaluates one such expansion of environmental law—attempts to further environmental interests through public procurement in the European Union (EU) and United States (U. LÄS MER
2. Funktionshindrad - med rätt till arbete? En komparativ studie av arbetsrättsliga regleringar kring arbete och funktionshinder i Sverige, England och TysklandDetta är en avhandling från Juristförlaget i Lund
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines labour market legislation on disability and work in Sweden, England and Germany. In order to provide increased access to the labour market for people with disabilities all three studies countries have undertaken more of less far-reaching legislative measures over a number of decades, both in line with, or as a result of, general labour and employment legislation, but also as more specific parts of the labour market regulation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Iustus förlag
Sammanfattning : The Internet has revolutionized the software industry, one of the world’s largest businesses. A single software market is emerging, independent of national borders, where products and services are digitally distributed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Ensuring just distribution of and adequate funding for children whose parents do not live together is a global legal challenge. It affects many families as well as every legal jurisdiction’s welfare state and family law. LÄS MER
5. Protection of Accrued Pension Rights - An Inquiry into Reforms of Statutory and Occupational Pension Schemes in a German, Norwegian and Swedish ContextDetta är en avhandling från Juristförlaget i Lund
Sammanfattning : How is the conflict between a protection of accrued pension rights and economic, political and social interests in reforming the pension scheme resolved in different countries and regarding different kinds of pension schemes? What legal or political mechanisms exist to protect accrued pension rights and to resolve this conflict? This thesis takes a comprehensive view on the pension situation of the individual, thus dealing both with statutory and occupational pension schemes from a protection of accrued rights-perspective. The research provides an extensive survey of legal as well as political solutions to the protection of accrued rights and its conflict with different interests to reform the pension schemes in the respective countries under investigation as well as under the European Convention of Human Rights. LÄS MER