Sökning: "Procedural Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 69 avhandlingar innehållade orden Procedural Law.
1. Muntlighetsprincipen En rättsvetenskaplig studie av processuella handläggningsformer i svensk rättDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Iustus Förlag AB
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines the different forms of procedural communication available to the Swedish courts. The choice traditionally stood between oral and written procedure. Today the procedure in the general courts is dominated by the principle of orality, while in the administrative courts, procedure chiefly takes the written form. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Ensuring just distribution of and adequate funding for children whose parents do not live together is a global legal challenge. It affects many families as well as every legal jurisdiction’s welfare state and family law. LÄS MER
3. Arguments for Access to Justice : Supra-individual Environmental Claims Before Administrative CourtsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law
Sammanfattning : In the early 19th century, in the wake of industrialisation, complaints from people affected by pollution were considered a threat to industrial expansion and economic growth. Today, the right of access to justice is increasingly considered a legal vehicle for enhancing environmental protection. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the present constitutions of Estonia (1992), Latvia (1922) and Lithuania (1992). Their content and implementation by judicial means are examined and compared with each other. The choice of constitution - a new or an old - is also discussed. LÄS MER
5. The Proportionality Principle as a Tool for Disintegration in EU Law – of Balancing and Coherence in the Light of the Fundamental FreedomsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the operations of the principle of proportionality when the Court of Justice reviews national measures that restrict the fundamental freedoms laid down in the EU Treaties. That judicial review often entails balancing of rights, and this study is a quest for coherence in the adjudication of different, and at times perplexing legal norms, of various national and international origins Many have held that the principle of proportionality is applied in EU law as a tool for integration. LÄS MER