Sökning: "Public International Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 92 avhandlingar innehållade orden Public International Law.
1. International Humanitarian Law and Influence Operations : The Protection of Civilians from Unlawful Communication Influence Activities during Armed Conflict
Sammanfattning : Contemporary armed conflicts are not only fought with physical means and methods. Increasingly, in order to achieve military and political objectives, parties to armed conflicts use communication activities to influence individuals. Armed groups such as ISIS use online propaganda to instil terror and recruit new fighters to their cause. LÄS MER
2. Svensk yttrandefrihet och internationell rätt : Den grundlagsskyddade tryck- och yttrandefriheten och dess relation till Europakonventionen, EU-rätten och FN:s konvention om medborgerliga och politiska rättigheter
Sammanfattning : In Swedish constitutional law freedom of expression is protected by three discrete constitutional acts; the Instrument of Government (IG), the Freedom of the Press Act (FPA) and the Fundamental Law on Freedom of Expression (FLFE). The IG grants protection to freedom of expression on similar terms as article 10 of the ECHR, article 19 of the ICCPR and article 11 of the EU Charter. LÄS MER
3. A ‘More Economic Approach’ to WTO Law’s Relevant Market Definition, Trade Harm, and Quantification of Trade Effects and Countermeasures : A Normative Law and Economics Comparison with EU Competition Law
Sammanfattning : Having recently registered the 500th dispute at its docket, the WTO dispute settlement system is as prolific and relevant as ever. By almost any measure, it is a great success; it has contributed to bolstering the WTO’s legitimacy, increased the judicialisation of WTO Members’ trade relations, and promoted the scientification of public international law. LÄS MER
4. International Law and the Rescue of Refugees at Sea
Sammanfattning : International law provides a duty to rescue everyone in distress at sea. Rescue at sea often entails recovering survivors and bringing them on board ships or other rescue units. While their subsequent delivery and disembarkation may not always be controversial, they frequently are if those assisted are refugees and migrants. LÄS MER
5. Impartial or Uninvolved? : The Anatomy of 20th Century Doctrine on the Law of Neutrality
Sammanfattning : This work focuses on neutrality as a discourse in the 20th century. I have looked at a number of doctrinal texts and read them both as legal arguments and as texts with philosophical and political implications. Therefore, this is a piece of intellectual (or conceptual) history in international law. LÄS MER